Monday, June 21, 2010

Chicken Fajita Kebabs

We got a new grill this summer and I was determined to try grilling.  The grill has always scared me a bit... I'm afraid I will blow up.  Then again, I'm also scared to put air in my tires for the same reason.  Maybe I need to relax a bit.....

I got a little booklet titled "50 Kebabs" from my Food Network magazine and decided this was the perfect way to get over my fear.   How bad could a kebab go?

It was a hit!  Easy and quick.  Nothing better for summer.  I'm excited to try the 49 other recipes this summer.

I served it with rice and steamed broccoli.

Enjoy!

Chicken Fajita Kebabs

Puree 1/2 cup olive oil, a handful of cilantro, 2 seeded jalapenos, 2 garlic cloves and salt; add cubed chicken breast and marinate.  Skewer with onion and poblano pepper pieces.  Grill, basting with lime juice.

No comments:

Post a Comment